We provide our clients
robust legal solutions.
To reach an informed decision,
you must know all your options.
We take the pressure
off your shoulders.
Once retained, we bring our experience
and knowledge to your aid.
More than Tissues for your legal Issues.
Customer-centric businesses build a virtuous cycle we call the customer wheel. We help companies at every stage of growth, developing custom solutions and collaborating with all levels of your business. Customer-centric businesses build a virtuous cycle we call the customer wheel.
- We help you understand customer behaviors and what they reveal
- We help break down barriers to innovation within your firm
- We help resolve the pricing paradox to enable growth
- We help align your brand strategy with key objectives
- We help companies nurture loyal customers who are more profitable
Frequently asked Questions
All lawyers are required to do 3 tasks when meeting a client for the first time:
- identify the client and certain third parties
- verify the identity of the client and certain third parties
- withdraw from representation in appropriate circumstances.
At minimum, a lawyer must verify the identity of the potential client. This ensures that the client has the authority to give instructions about their legal matter. It also helps the lawyer avoid potential conflicts of interest which would bar the lawyer from representing the client.
Your matter may be charged at a “fixed fee” or an “hourly rate”. Typically, simpler transactions such as a notarization would be charged at a fixed fee. On the other hand, a litigation matter or family law matter would be charged on an hourly basis. A lawyer is required to enter into a contract with you (called a Retainer Agreement) which would set out all the terms and conditions of their work and the associated fees. This avoids any confusion or billing disputes.
We do our best to vet your case over the phone to ensure your time is not wasted. If the subject matter of your case is something we handle, then we will schedule a free consultation (up to 1 hour) in our offices. After the consultation, it will be entirely up to you whether you wish to retain us.
The more prepared you are, the less time it will take for the lawyer to understand and help you resolve your legal issue. This could result in savings to you.
- Bring all documents. Make copies of all the documents you have collected regarding your case. Give these copies to the lawyer.
- Get organized and take notes! Write down notes outlining your legal problem, or any questions you may have. The lawyer you are referred to must have your details in order to decide what is important and how to move forward in your best interests.
- Be honest. It is very important that you give an honest account of your legal problem. This includes issues that may be sensitive to you or your family. Remember that the conversation your have with your lawyer is private, and cannot be discussed with others without your permission.
- Talk about how much this will cost you. Your lawyer will be ready to discuss fees during your first meeting. You should be ready to do the same. It is perfectly okay to discuss payment plans with your lawyer. Get your agreement in writing and keep a copy for your file.
- Ask your lawyer questions. In order for your lawyer to serve you better, you must understand your case and the legal process. But remember, you are paying for your lawyer’s time. It is more cost effective to ask several questions at once. If you call your lawyer every single time you have a question, you may be charged for each call.
- Read all documents carefully before signing. Before you sign a document, ask your lawyer to fully explain to you what exactly it is that you are signing. If you do not understand what the document is about that you are being asked to sign, ask your lawyer to explain it to you again.
- Listen to your lawyer. Listen to your lawyer and think about what your lawyer asks you to do. The lawyer’s judgments are based on legal training and experience. Remember that lawyers cannot work magic. No lawyer wins every case, and sometimes the best legal advice may not be what you want to hear. Your lawyer will provide advice that has your best interests in mind.
HOW WE HELP YOU
By leveraging a solid knowledge of the applicable statutes with our breadth of our experience and a touch of creativity.
We help clients find ways to turn everyday information into actionable insights by embedding analytics across their organization’s strategy, operations, and systems.
We blend deep understanding of disruptive forces with industry experience to generate new ideas and products, new business models, and new relationships.
We help CFOs and other finance executives drive business performance and shareholder value while improving operational effectiveness and efficiency in the organization.
We’ve helped companies discover and grow by inventing a truly individualized approach to growth. Your success story starts here.
Success is professional, friendly, efficient, pay attention to detail and are always there to assist me. I have full confidence in Success and have recommended them on numerous occasions.
Patrick Doyle — Miami, Florida
Success did a risk assessment of potential future needs and how we could plan for them. They bring a wealth of knowledge as well as a personal touch so often missing from other firms.
Susan McNamara — Portland, Maine
I cannot recommend talking to Success highly enough about planning your business goals. It involves an examination of operations which allows their team discuss the art of the possible.
Sean Fitzgerald — Manhatton, New York
PRESS & RECOGNITION
List of Fastest Growing Companies 2016
Best Business Award Winner for Excellence 2016
World Summit Award Winner for Innovation 2016
No matter how complex your family law questions, we have the capabilities and experience to deliver the answers you need to move forward.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We will develop a personalized litigation plan to ensure you survive your legal problems without losing your shirt.
Would you like to speak to Mr. Ovais Khan over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
We inspire clients to make their most challenging decisions with confidence. Send us a message, or phone +1 (416) 290-0800 between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak to you.